The Best I get From My Hero Xtreme!!!

Went on a road trip? Share your story and pictures here!

The Best I get From My Hero Xtreme!!!

Postby sudhirsaralaya » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Hi guys,

No uptown fundas here, my Hero Xtreme (Ma Babe) is awesomely givin me 62kmpl even after 1st service. Besides, she accelerates to 60 in just 52.17secs as I recorded on Stopwatch!!!!! I think I made the best decision to buy this babe!! But Hero shd have provided a foot rest on the Sari guard as a Standard fittment!!! I mean selling this attachment as am additional component for Rs. 140/- was nt good!
sudhirsaralaya

Re: The Best I get From My Hero Xtreme!!!

Postby Niks Sanghani » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:29 pm

I am fascinated that you actually had a wonderful time with your Hero Xtreme. The bike is extremely good, and one of the best products taken out by the company. However, the additional fitting is mainly to make sure that the ladies travelling with draped Saris do not get them entangled in the spokes of the wheel. So, it is a standard fitting, and yes Rs. 140 may seem outlandish, but it is the price indicated by the company. You would actually spend much more for the safety of the family member travelling at the back of your bike.
Niks Sanghani

Re: The Best I get From My Hero Xtreme!!!

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:54 am

I had good experience too. I do not drive fast so no need to go fast and check. But mileage is wonderful. I agree. I like the Sari guard. Keeps my family safe. There are other things also which you can put on the bike and make it use better. You can find in the showroom. I also change tyre for better grip on the road

Return to My Hero Adventure