Regarding Service

Got a question about your Hero engine? Get it answered here!

Regarding Service

Postby gunjankumarverma » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:44 am

Dear
Hero Motor Crop,
Sir, I have purchased Masetro Scooter from Chandan Motors, Patna dt. 17/01/2016 and regularly serviced from the Patliputra service Centre, SP Verma road, Patna. As certificate given by govt of Bihar that is Pollution control Certificate, issued by Transport department. It stats that the measure level of CO is 3.44 which is under the prescribe measurement but it has a serious level after regularly serviced the vehicle.
Yesterday, I serviced the vehicle and give Rs 624 but I feel that there is no serviced done by the service centre. Break system which is very important not serviced and it has the same condition as before. The service centre who only wash the vehicle and not done the services according to the prescribed service chart. I am very disappointment about the service given by the Patliputra service centre and when I asked that the Break system is maintained then they ask ok but when I ride after some time it feels that no work is done on the system.
Dear Sir, Please suggest me the best Service centre in patna which is really work or give the address of some good private service centre.

Thanks
Gunjan Kumar
M – 8986275753
gunjankumarverma

Return to Engine Care