Crank Shaft Failure (repeated)

Got a question about your Hero engine? Get it answered here!

Crank Shaft Failure (repeated)

Postby amirtharaj.pr » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:05 pm

I brought this scooter last year 3rd Feb'16, from that three time Crank shaft failed and once Cam shaft got failed, when we ask the reason for failure they are (Dealer) blaming my Driving.
In my family We are using three different make Scooters (TVS, Honda & Hero), only with Hero Duet i am facing this issue.
amirtharaj.pr

Re: Crank Shaft Failure (repeated)

Postby rs_sogan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:09 pm

I bought a Hero Maestro Edge in the year 2016 and its total run so far is 5000 kms. only but a peculiar noise used to come from the engine. I get it inspected one of the authorized dealers of Hero at Alwar, Rajasthan for that noise. On inspection, the mechanic apprised that there was some problem in Crank shaft and numbers of scooters are coming here with this problem. I stunned by hearing this and when I approached the manager of that authorized Hero outlet, he examined my scooters papers and refused to give any warranty as one or two services were not done in the scheduled time. It was more shocking. Worst experience with Hero products and its warranty policy. If Hero people hear me, I can narrate my ordeal. A new scooter with a major Engine problem. Is it Chinese company ? I am dead sure that Hero won't survive with their sub-slandered products in this competition market.
rs_sogan

Return to Engine Care