Regarding Service Provided By Service Center

Got a question about your Hero engine? Get it answered here!

Regarding Service Provided By Service Center

Postby dhoblesandeep » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi,
I am from Thane City and like to provide feed back of (Ranjeet Motors) Hero Service center at Thane City.
I am proud owner of my 3rd Hero bike. I always trusted on Hero Motors in terms of durability of vehicles but after sale service of Hero Motors is not much good or customer satisfaction not much good in after sales service as compared to other bike makers.
Right now i have Hero CBZ Xtreme Sports edition which having some engine cracking sound issue from last 1 year but as per Hero service station technicians they are not getting any sound from engine. I am struggling with this issue from last 1 year.
They failed to resolve this issue clearly.
This is not the only case, every time we have to wait for 30-45 minutes for making case paper or problem report of bike whenever we go to service station. Technicians are not well trained they even not aware about engine oil change or why engine flush use if engine oil not change.
At the time of vehicle delivery also they have to call customer if vehicle ready to deliver and what are the final charges or bill amount, i personally never got call from this service provider for pick my bike from service center.

Just want to mention if Hero Motor Corps fail improved their after sales service then they might loose India's leading bike company position.
dhoblesandeep

Return to Engine Care