bad quality engine parts

Got a question about your Hero engine? Get it answered here!

bad quality engine parts

Postby vikasdce67 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:54 pm

i purchase a hero extreme sports 2 year back,,,
bike has 5 yr engine warranty
i purchase from avik motors,asansol,got it serviced regular at avik motors,also purchase joyride program

problem is with engine unusual sound
got cam and roker replaced due to this 3 month back,under warrenty

but problem starts again at a bigger scale

i expect hero motocorp to take this issue seriously and sort it as early as possible
vikasdce67

Defected part HF Delux

Postby jigneshamdoskar003 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:18 am

Hello i am a owner of HF-Deluxe which i bought from FortPoint Virar on 25th August 2017. second day engine started knocking and hence after 4-5 day immediately i went to the showroom and told them the problem. As the bike was absolutely new they said will replace the clutch issue which was the reason for engine knocking but as it was Ganesh Chaturthi there were no workers. so on 6th of september after Ganesh Chaturthi i went there and gave my bike, they solved the problem and gave me bill of 490 rupees as they said we charged it for oiling and new engine packing which is not included in the free service. My point is the clutch you gave was defected so why i should be charged. your part was defected so thats your duty to give free service. why i was been charged for the manufacturing defectv made by Hero.
jigneshamdoskar003

Return to Engine Care