Splendor bike engine running off problem

Got a question about your Hero engine? Get it answered here!

Splendor bike engine running off problem

Postby cprabaharan1981 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Hi,

My splendor bike have running off issue. While am driving the bike its suddenly off the engine, if i suddenly use the clutch and slow the speed and increase the accelerator bike then engine running normally. I checked with all the hero shops mechanics and serviced also, but still issue is not cleared. Can you please help to find the issue.

Thanks,
Prabaharan C
cprabaharan1981

Re: Splendor bike engine running off problem

Postby cprabaharan1981 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:14 am

Hi,

The Problem is almost resolved, but some time still have issue. For temporary the carburetor needle is adjusted, because of that now running engine off is fine, but sometime the running off issue is happen. Please help to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Prabaharan C
cprabaharan1981

Postby darrenpaul929 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:02 pm

Dude first of all you must check the engine and clutch also because some time when clutch is lose the engine is off and vehicle is not ready for the running on the road..
darrenpaul929

Postby chandanfriends » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Hello, I am also facing the same issue since the bike was serviced 5 days back. I took the bike to the service center, but that guy bluffed saying some carburettor oil was less and all nonsense. Still the issue persists and not sure whom to consult for this. Anyone with the exact resolution will be good.
chandanfriends

Re: Glamour bike Starting problem in Sun

Postby royalflex9 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:43 pm

self and kick start problem of hero Glamour 125 due to sun heat effect
Sir i have purchased hero Glamour 125 bs.4 (i start smat) model from dealer SOM HERO, Dhenkanal, Odisha. major problem with this bike that at morning time at least 5 kick required to start bike..forgot self.... If this bike is little heated aprox for 10 minutes. due to sun , u can't start with kick and then it start after 5 to 10 kicks ...now i have done 2 service but the problem is not remove by service provider..i don't seen such a worst bike.
Any suggestion regarding this
royalflex9

Return to Engine Care