Complaint about the Service

Everything from tyres to seat covers. Post all other maintenance queries here.

Complaint about the Service

Postby sgopakumar09 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi,

I own a CBZ xtreme (KA 51 EA 5726) and have done follow-up servicing only in authorized hero service centers in Bangalore. It's unfortunate to state that, I'm thoroughly dissatisfied with the paid service which is being provided by most of the hero service centers, especially Bhagath Motors, Horamavu, Bangalore.

Each time when I give my vehicle for service, they just used to wash the vehicle and give it back to me. The average bill which I used to get for each service is approx. Rs.1500-2000 (bi-monthly service or once in 2000 kms). Two times, I had the horrible experience of vehicle stopping in the middle of the road, post-servicing. Every time when I give the vehicle for service, they used to give bill for changing engine oil, rather than topping it up. And for every second service they used to change my air filter, spark plug and disc pad.

I have opted for hero since it's a reputed vehicle brand. And now I regret for my decision. and it's sad and unfortunate to state that, neither will I myself consider taking a hero bike in future, nor will recommend my friends/relatives for the same.

Regards,
Gopakumar S
sgopakumar09

Re: Complaint about the Service

Postby ysg2k4 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:55 pm

I am a owner of Hero super splendor RC No MP20MB3183, I have submitted my vehicle for servicing and for some specific repairing works on 22.09.2016 at 10:00am at Sudarshan Motor, Jabalpur's Service Centre Located at Napier Town Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh, while submitting the vehicle I gave full authority to the service center personnel to rectify all the other irregularity if found during servicing. After servicing I received my vehicle on 23.09.2016 morning. Since then I have visited four times to the service center to rectify the faults which was previously certified as repaired. Right now my vehicle is still at service center since 8:30am today & till 04:00 pm it remains unattended (as I came to know after calling to know about the status of my vehicle), so it is highly regretful, that even a authorized service center could not repair a vehicle in so many attempts and very difficult to a costumer to spare such time & energy for repairing a vehicle. It is requested to through the matter and oblige me.
ysg2k4

Postby pandeymritunjay19 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:07 pm

Hi I am a owner of Hero super splendor , I want to servicing my vehicle but every time the showroom employee refuse for servicing . I visited 4 time hero showroom but they refuse at srivastava automobile near naveen galla mandi jhansi road lalitpur uttar pradesh,Since then I have visited four times to the service center to rectify the reason for not servicing. so it is highly regretful, that even a authorized service center could not service a vehicle in so many attempts and very difficult to a costumer to spare such time & energy for repairing a vehicle. It is requested to through the matter and oblige me.
pandeymritunjay19

MAESTRO EDGE VX का इंजिन फाल्टी है

Postby esmyrpankaj » Thu May 11, 2017 9:17 pm

मैने दिनाँक 04.05.2017 को MAESTRO EDGE VX खरीदा जिसका इंजिन सिर्फ 6 दिन बाद ही आटोमैटीक बंद हो रहा है जल्दी कुछ करिए Please.
esmyrpankaj

Postby kumarashi09 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:10 am

Dear Sir/Mam
I bought my Mystro Edge on 05th April 2017. I have just availed 2nd free service on 09th June in Patliputra automobile workshop located in S P Verma Road, Patna Bihar. They took nearly 4 hours to get the service done. In fact they are doing nothing but washing. They have not even done greasing. The water was remained in the scooty when it was handed over to me. this is the service patliputra auto has provided me .After that the condition has worsen. Still my scooty average is 40-45km/litr. And now i am facing lots of problems :
1. The engine is sounding extra its just annoying.
2. Within just two months the speedometer is not working.
3. Self-starter is not working.
Today when i was about to go for my work, the engine didn't start, in fact the display board was indicating nothing. I used Kick to start the scooty which was worrisome.
As I have been a hero user for the last 10 years. This is the first time when I have lost my faith. Now I finally realised why Honda is on top. As a dissatisfied customer, What to do now.. Whom to call...
Regards,
Ashish Kumar
Bailey Road Patna
kumarashi09

Postby anshul.choubey » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:51 pm

I have purchased Duet from NH4 Wheeler Pune,the service and marketing is very poor. when i handover the duet ,i found defective area near handle and it was ensured that it will be repaired during service,when i went to service ,they told me it is dealer responsibility last 5 month they are kicking the same like football.
this is how we customer are treated and when we register a complaint,no action is taken against.

I dont know how you people going to take this comment ,but if you have left 1 % of Customer satisfaction in your policies ,please look in this matter and provide me the solution or help.
anshul.choubey

Postby chopkar.prabhakar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:28 am

Hi, I have glammer fi bike no. MH36R1764. On dated 19th July 2017 servicing done by Bhandara agency. At service center they misguided about several parts are not working properly so replacement is necessary & also so many scheme for best mileage to increase bill. On that day estimated value was 1200/- & bill amount paid by me rs. 1470/- in this way Bhandara agency misguided me and not satisfy after compliant to official authority of that agency. Please stop this non sence business. Thanking you. Yours customer. Prabhakar Chopkar 9421712720.
chopkar.prabhakar

Postby indrajitgirase3512 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:47 pm

Dear hero,
Today i complete my regular bike service (MH18 AU 1854) at Hero service center(Navkar Wheels,Dhule).
I was shoked seen bike after service Large number of Mud spot or chemical spot observed on three side of bike. after i told worker but they dont understand and told me u go home and remove it.
So i feel very bad about hero service ,Please take action and help me.
I attached photo also which taken at seivice center .
indrajitgirase3512

Postby maniyanbks » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:56 am

Hi,

I own a Hero ismart (TN02 BE 8826) and have done follow-up servicing only in authorized hero service centers in Chennai. It's unfortunate to state that, I'm thoroughly dissatisfied with the service which is being provided hero service centers, especially Anna Nagar Branch Chennai 40.

Each time when I give my vehicle for service, they just used to wash the vehicle and give it back to me. Two times, I had the horrible experience of vehicle Not giving mileage which recomended by you and it is giving 40/litre. Every time when I give the vehicle for service, they used to give bill for changing engine oil, rather than Mileage check.

I have opted for hero since it's a reputed vehicle brand. And now I regret for my decision. and it's sad and unfortunate to state that, neither will I myself consider taking a hero bike in future, nor will recommend my friends/relatives for the same.

Regards,
Jayaraman M
maniyanbks

Complaint about the Service Center

Postby sachinandita143 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Hello Hero,

I am Nishant. My contact number is 9650108633. Today i made a service of my scooty duet DL 13ST 6302 at Aman motors (add_A-7 KHNO. 30/2,main wazirabad road bijuriya new delhi).

I am mentally harassed by every staff member (specially service center owner Jay Sharma, staff member Yameen Khan, Aarti and Ali). Its very very hurt feeling from your side. I don't know what should you do but at this time i want to apologies by them. Its my humble request to you please take this issue on serious note. I am extremely disappointed with them. Right now i can't express my emotions. Please respect your customer because I believe that you must be provide us a quality service not quantity.

Thank You.
sachinandita143

Next

Return to General Maintenance