Complaint about the Service

Everything from tyres to seat covers. Post all other maintenance queries here.

Re: Complaint About New Maestro

Postby contact2pradeeptanwar » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi,
My name is Pradeep and my sister owns a Hero maestro which I bought her on Raksh Bhanban (7th Aug, 2017). Over the many similar vehicle I chose Hero Maestro assuming this would be the best Raksha Bhandan gift to my Sister. I`m writing this to bring in to the notice of Management that we have experienced the worst service from “Jaya Hero Automobile” “the Dealer” situated in Bhiwani (Haryana).
The day we bought this vehicle, we got introduced to great pain and agony. Since day one there is some issue with the vehicle and it doesn’t start in the morning. When we highlighted this issue to the dealer they simply said that we have checked it and there is nothing we can do. Every time they ask my father and sister to visit service center and then the same thing happens on the very next morning. I stay in Gurugram and its not possible for me to go there and my father is a heart patient who could not sit there for a long time and a s a last resort my sister had to wait till 7 pm couple of times and she reported to me that she also got some harassment and unappropriated comments from the employees working in the service center. This is very disheartening.
After multiple request thy agreed to change the battery but still the problem continues. I wish that I never had given this gift you my sister which she criticizes on every day specially in the morning. I`m writing this to you as a last ray of hope and assume that you will take an immediate action and replace this faulty vehicle and take some serious actions on the dealer as this is impacting the brand image of Hero.

Details of the Vehicle:
Owner Name: Babita Tanwar
Reg, no: HR ACE (T) 0936
contact2pradeeptanwar

Diffected splendor bike and change my bike

Postby dinesh.singh0431 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:43 pm

Mera Naam Dinesh Singh s/o Yashpal singh r/o C-277 Pul Pehlad Pur, Badarpur, New Delhi me rehta hu. Mene SPLENDOR+(I3S-SELF-DRUM-CAST) April 2017 me Hero Show room(S-9, Okhla Indusrial Area Phase 2, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi 110020) se li thi or mujhe starting se he back tire bubbling kar raha tha. mujhe laga mera vaham hai lekin jab mere bade bhai or chote bhai ne drive kiya to same problem batai ki back tire bubbling kar raha hai fir jisne bhi ye baike chalai sab ne ye bola to mene first service mene Singla Agencies Hero Workshop Service Center se karvai thi (B-1, Extn.-A-41, Mohan Co-operative, Near Kajaria Tiles, Behind MCD School, Main Mathura Road, Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110044).

Us time mene unko ye bataya ki back tire bahut jada he bubbling kar raha lekin unhone service ki or mere se ye kaha ki tik ho gya lekin jis din me le gya mujhe vahi aadhe raste me fir se laga ki bubbling ho rhi hai abhi bhi fir bhi mujhe laga vaham hoga lekin fir se sb ne bola ye bahut jada bubbling kr rhi kuch kaaro iska.

Jab Second Service Hui to me or mera bada bhai gya to or Singla Agencies Hero Workshop(B-1, Extn.-A-41, Mohan Co-operative, Near Kajaria Tiles, Behind MCD School, Main Mathura Road, Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110044)
Service Center Wale se bola ki sahi se check karo to usne bola ha back tire kar rha hai bubbling to unhone ek letter banaya or kaha ki aap ye tire CEAT Service wale k paas jao or vaha par ye letter lekar change ho jayega to mene issa he kiya or vaha jakar ussi din mene back tire change kara liya.

Lekin back Tire Change karvane k baad bhi tire abhi bhi bahut jada bubbling kar rha hai......

MOST IMPORTANT :- 28/10/2017 KI SUBAH JAB ME GHAR SE OFFICE JA RAHA THA TO BACK TIRE BUBBLING KI VAJHE SE MERA ACCIDENT HUA OR ME TRUCK OR CAR KI BICH ME AATE AATE BACHA HU.......

Agar iss baike ki vajhe se mera accident ho jata hai to iska jimedaar sirf or sirf Hero Motocorp Ltd or The Hero Group, Ltd. Hogi.

Mujhe pata mujhe pata hote hui bhi me iss baike ko roj ghr se office or office se ghr le jata hu kyo ki me ek aam aadmi hu or me dusri baike purchase nhi kar skta hu mene 2 baar kosis bhi ki baike tik ho jaye lekin aapke service center wale kuch karte he nhi agar baike me deffect pehle se hai to market me kyo nikala aapko koi haq nhi hai ki aap ek aam aadmi ki jindgi ke sath khelo..........

Mera Bs aapse ye he anurodh hai ki meri ye baaik jo bhi probelm hai usse jad se khatm ki jaye agr problem jad se khatam nhi hoti hai to mujhe ye baike change kar k dusri di jaye mujhe ye diffected baaike nhi chaiye. me aapse dubra kehta hu ye diffected baaike hai or isse mere ko kuch bhi haani ya nuksan pahucha uska jimedaar bas Hero Motocorp Ltd or The Hero Group, Ltd hogi or ye same complent me consumer court me daal duga after 15 oct 2017 k baad

Meri Baike ki Deatils

Regn. No. :- DL3SDQ4322
Regn. Date :- 03/04/2017
Colour :-CSV
CH NO. :-MBLHAR076HHD01373
E NO :-HA10AGHHD01428
VEH CL :-M-CYCLE/SCOOTER
MFR :-HERO MOTOCORP LTD

NAME :-DINESH SINGH
FATHER NAME :- YASHPAL SINGH
CONTACT NO :- 9891137702, 9015713705
ADDR :- C-277 PUL PEHLAD PUR, BADARPUR, NEW DELHI-110044

MODEL :-SPLENDOR +(3S-SELF-DRUM-CAST)
BODY :- SOLO WITH PILLION

--
Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh Singh
PHP Developer

Press Monitor Team
Business News & Information Services Private Limited
(An ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005 certified company)
Regd Office: S-22, Cross River Mall, CBD. Delhi 110032.
Phone: +919811118919, +919891020000
dinesh.singh0431

Re: Complaint about the Service

Postby srisaksham007 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi,

I own a Maestro Edge VX (UP 65 CR 8239) and have done follow-up servicing only in authorized hero service center in Varanasi. It's unfortunate to state that, I'm thoroughly dissatisfied with the free service (free service because it has only been 5 months since i bought this scooter) which is being provided by the hero service center, US Hero, Varanasi.

Within the last three days i have visited the service center thrice, but have not got any response from the technicians at the service center.

Within these 5 months I had the horrible experience of vehicle stopping in the middle of the road.

From the day i bought this scooter there is some or the other fault with my scooter. Till today, i have ran my scooter for only 603 kms, and my scooter is filled with a lots of problem.

I have opted for hero since it's a reputed vehicle brand. And now I regret for my decision. And it's sad and unfortunate to state that, neither will I myself consider taking a hero bike in future, nor will recommend my friends/relatives for the same.

Regards,
Saksham Srivastava
srisaksham007

Postby mahokejriwal » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:32 pm

I get my Hero Duet serviced on 27-Sep-17 (5th Free service). This was my worst service experience with Hero. Every-time after service my Duet gives a new feeling but this time it feels like it is degraded. No oiling was done. My vehicle is getting stopped frequently on the road. Self start & horn buttons are not smooth as previous. Overall it looks that it was bad idea to get the vehicle serviced as after servicing I am getting more problems. One question I want to ask that in free service only washing is done as it looks like they have done only washing and oil changed and nothing else was taken care.
Service centre: Shradha Automobiles, Ahmedabad.
mahokejriwal

Postby adityajsh370 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:39 pm

I want to purchase hero extreme sports last 6 months, but till date also it's not available in showroom also, I enqury 4 times in thane w dealer Ranjeet motors & 2 times customer care also but they given only month after month dates, it's too much bad experience with Hero. It's looking bad condition that branded company behave like this
adityajsh370

Postby pcomputers12 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:18 pm

sabse bakawas service krtehai ye log .....himgiri hero service center jhilmil ........mere paas maestro edge hai mera 6 service hai or mera vehicle ka result achha nhi de rha ........
pcomputers12

Postby harishkumarvalecha » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Now a days my bike passion pro also complaining alot. Though it is the latest product of the passion brand and designed with latest technologies but failed to cop up with todays demand. As per one article http://carpricereviews.in/renault-captur/ which was trying to be trendsetter through its technologies and here they are downgrading themselves.
harishkumarvalecha

Postby minnidev » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:55 pm

I bought my Maestro Edge on 8th of October 2017. My scooty is getting battery problems since I bought and visited service centre 4 times with my scooty in a single month but it of no use because they always give it back without proper servicing and just charging the battery, they make done.
Now, since 1 week going to be completed and my scooty is lying dead in service centre. I already made complaint in battery Exide Company and also Hero Customer Care (Complaint No. 11425-1117-1559) and no action is taken so far. I am frustrated and irritated now. Kindly take some action.
minnidev

Previous

Return to General Maintenance