- Two Wheeler Talkies
- My Hero Blog
- Two Wheelers tips
- Register Your Two Wheeler
- Good Life
- Be a Safe hero
- Genuine parts
- Service & Maintenance
Fuel Economy Tips
Maximum Mileage. Maximum Ride.
Follow these guidelines and kick start an awesome journey on the road.
- Drive at steady speed (between 40 to 50 km/hr)
- Maintain correct tyre pressure
- Adjust drive chain tension correctly
- Get your engine tuned and motorcycle serviced regularly by a Hero authorized dealer
- Do not keep the clutch lever pressed while riding
- Do not run the engine in low gear for long times
- Do not park your motorcycle under direct sunlight as it causes evaporation of petrol
- Do not keep brake pedal pressed while riding
- Do not raise the engine rpm during traffic haltsSwitch off the engine if the halt is for more than 30 seconds
- Do not cover inlet of Air Filter assembly
- Do not cover the engine in the front and sides. This may restrict the smooth air flow to the engine fins required for air cooling and the engine may run at a higher temperature.
In case you wish to have the fuel efficiency tested, please take your motorcycle to the nearest dealer and ask for a fuel efficiency test (KPL test) done. Make any adjustments that are found necessary.