- Two Wheeler Talkies
- My Hero Blog
- Two Wheelers tips
- Register Your Two Wheeler
- Good Life
- Be a Safe hero
- Genuine parts
- Service & Maintenance
Get your motorcycle inspectedFor petrol engine two - wheelers the current regulation requirement is as follows -
- Idle CO (Carbon Monoxide) % = 3.50 % (max)
- HC (Hydrocarbon) = 4500 ppm (max)
Vehicles which do not undergo a periodic maintenance are liable to emit exhaust gases more than the permissible limit.Few important tips to maintain low emission levels -
- Clean spark plug and maintain specified gap between electrodes.
- Keep the air filter clean.
- Get the carburetor tuned at authorized Hero workshop.
- Do not overfill the engine oil and follow the replacement schedule.
- Avoid use of adulterated fuel.
- You should get the emission level certified once every 3 months at any of the authorized emission checking centers.