Complaint about the Service

Everything from tyres to seat covers. Post all other maintenance queries here.

Re: Complaint about the Service Center

Postby borntaurus1989 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:24 pm

Hi

I own Hero Xtreme (KA 51 EK 9015) and have done few paid servicing from Nidhi Motors , Roopena Agrahara, Bengaluru and I would like to say its the worst service centre I have ever seen. Firstly, they will take all problems in a piece of paper and after that mechanics take no interest in resolving the problems. Also the team don't care to inform customers if there is any fault which has to be replaced or not. Simply they will wash vehicle , oil top up and return vehicle.

In past several months I had an issue of oil leakage from engine which I have informed everytime and till now ( atleast 4-5 servicing I gave for Nidhi motors) the issue is not resolved.
Also today morning I informed clearly that auto start is not working, they said they will look into it and while delivery, still they have not worked on the issue, first I informed the office incharge and he sent the mechanic ( obviously as he don't know the issue) and when informed the mechanic who attended my bike he went to the office incharge (as the mechanic also don't know the reason because he has not worked properly and also he is asking the person who don't know about the issue) and after coming back to tell something he is giving lame reason as battery is gone have to replace it ( expected as both the mechanic and incharge don't know what to do).

This could have been informed me when they completed battery charging and tried auto starting the vehicle and I would have asked to change battery, which they never did and to hide their mistake giving lame reason of battery replacement at the time of delivery.

This nature of people working there clearly states they don't want to work properly not give a good service and spoiling company name.

Even 1 star rating is too high for this service centre. Its high time to look into these matters.

Such an unprofessional and improper behaviour clearly shows they are not working properly and just looting the customer with fake assurances.

This is my last servicing in Nidhi Motors.
borntaurus1989

Re: Complaint about the Service

Postby sumandey298 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:08 pm

Respected Service Manager Head,
I have CD Delux & always servicing from authorized dealer in Kharagpur, West Bengal. But my last paid service on 22.12.2017 is totally west of my money. I complain about starting problem but after service the problem is same. And the service center is don't care about that. Because the dealer is big business man so customer satisfaction is hardly mater. And the staff of job card making desk is very rude. It's unfortunate from India's no 1 bike company. My bike Reg.No. WB 36B 0807. Tell me what to do now with the problem.

Regards
Bhanu Dey.
sumandey298

Hero glamour i3s - Engine make much noise

Postby manishgoel012 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:11 pm

I have purchased a glamour i3s bike on 21/Sep/ 2017 from Kanti nagar showroom Krishna nagar,delhi.A bike make a noise in between 60km/h to 65km/h speed and I complaint this problem at the time of Second service but at second service they give me the bike after 2 to 3 hour later and told me that they completly solve the problem.But when I return to home the bike make bike again after 60km/h to 65km/h speed.After few days i again go to the service center for the complaint.They again do the same thing that they do at the time of second service.So I request you to take action as fast you can.Otherwise I go for the consumer court to complaint about the matter.
manishgoel012

Previous

Return to General Maintenance