CHAIRMAN EMERITUS' MESSAGE
We must do something for the community from whose land we generate our wealth.
Dr. Brijmohan Lall Munjal
Sustainability remains at the heart of everything that we do.
Dr. Pawan Munjal
Chairman & CEO
we care for a sustainable tomorrow
Reserve resources for future
Respect human dignity & integrity
Reform to a resilient eco-system
At Hero MotoCorp, Our approach to a rapidly expanding global marketplace is guided not only by our insight into consumers’ needs and expectations, but also by our conviction that sustainability is the right compass to tackle long-term strategic business goals.
We are on our journey towards a sustainable future, and invite all our stakeholders to become a part of this long, rewarding journey.
SUSTAINABILITY GOVERNANCE STRUCTURE
MR. PRADEEP DINODIA
Non Executive Director
PROF. JAGMOHAN SINGH RAJU
Non- Executive and Independent Director
MS. TINA TRIKHA
Non-Executive and Independent Director
Dr. PAWAN MUNJHAL
Chairman and CEO
MR. VIKRAM KASBEKAR
MS. REEMA JAIN
MR. MIKE CLARKE
Chief Operating Officer & Chief Human Resources Officer
Sustainability is in the heart of Hero MotoCorp since its inception. Earlier, our primary focus was on environmental conservation, but in the last five years, we have accelerated our focus on Social and Governance aspect through structured approach with constant focus on stakeholder welfare.
- SUSTAINABILITY starts with US at Hero MotoCorp Limited.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Green Partner Development Program (GPDP)
- Platinum Rating (Hero MotoCorp Neemrana) CII GreenCo
- Platinum Rating for Vadodara Plant CII IGBC
- Two-wheeler Manufacturer of the Year NDTV Car & Bike Awards
- Capacity Building sessions
- 1st Sustainability Report as per GRI framework
- CII ITC Domain Excellence in Environment & CSR
- ET now: Best Green Excellence Sustainability Award
- FICCI Road Safety Awards 2018
- CII environment best practice award: GVDPmost innovative project
- Excellence in compliance of Safety, Health and Welfare provisions
- Neemrana Plant and GPC – first facilities to be certified as Zero Waste to Landfill facilities.
- Sustainable Procurement Guideline
- HATS 2020 Concluded
- Hero MotoCorp recognised among top 20 record holder for 2020 in 3rd World Record Holders Meet for getting maximum number of families participating in planting 2.1 lakh tree saplings
- Best CSR head at 7th World Auto Forum for outstanding excellence
- Winner of Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces Award 2019
- National Winners at 3rd edition of CII ANVESH 2019
- Excellence in access control management at IFSEC India Awards
- Daruhera and Gurgaon Plants are certified as Zero Waste to Landfill facilities.
- Re-visited Materiality with inputs from 2527 stakeholders
- Extensive Peers Benchmarking
- Mahatama Award to Hero MotoCorp Ltd for CSR Excellence
- Neemrana Plant awarded “Most Innovative Environmental Project” by CII
- Haridwar and Vadodara Plants are certified as Zero Waste to Landfill facilities.
- Sustainability Policy
- Released 1st BRSR as per SEBI mandate
- SPDP program rollout
- Hero MotoCorp commended by the Economic Times as ‘Best Workplace for Women 2021’
- Centre of Innovation & Technology - First R&D Centre to be certified as “GreenCo Platinum” by CII
- Neemrana plant awarded accolade for ‘Most Innovative Environmental Project’ by the CII
- Hero Next
Our manufacturing facilities are based on the core principle of sustainable development, as the Company remains committed to maintaining the highest ecological standards.
SUSTAINABLE SUPPLY CHAIN
At HMCL, we have been taking actions to improve environmental, social, and economic aspects of our value chain as it has a significant impact on our business growth.
With Green Technology, HMCL aims to reducing the environmental impact of information technology systems as well as improving the sustainability. Green Technology provided excellent means for opportunity to care for the society and environment.